DRUNK DRIVING ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN ST. LOUIS
DiPasquale Moore Advocates For Victims Of Drunk Driving Accidents
Drunk driving accidents are a leading cause of preventable injury and death in the United States. Every day, innocent people are killed or seriously injured by drunk drivers, and the only thing preventing these tragedies is the luck of the draw. Drunk drivers are unpredictable, and they are a major danger to everyone on the road.
At DiPasquale Moore, we fight for the rights of victims of drunk driving accidents. Our St. Louis drunk driving accident attorneys know how to hold negligent drivers accountable, and we will fight for the compensation you need to move forward with your life.
How A Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer Can Help
When you are recovering from a serious injury, it can be tempting to focus on what you cannot do. You may not be able to work, you may be in constant pain, and you may not have the ability to do things you once took for granted. We know that these are serious issues, but you may not realize how much your injury is costing you. Medical bills are piling up, you may not be able to work, and you may have trouble paying your bills.
In a situation like this, you need an advocate who will fight for your rights and your needs. You need an experienced drunk driving accident lawyer who can help you understand your options and advocate on your behalf. At DiPasquale Moore, we know how to fight for the compensation you need to move forward with your life.
Recovering Damages In A Drunk Driving Accident Case
To prove a drunk driving accident claim in Missouri, you typically need to establish the following:
- Evidence of Intoxication: It’s important to gather evidence that demonstrates the other driver was intoxicated at the time of the accident. This can include police reports, breathalyzer or blood test results, witness statements, and any other relevant documentation.
- Negligence: In addition to proving intoxication, you must also establish that the drunk driver was negligent, meaning they failed to exercise reasonable care while operating the vehicle. Evidence of negligence can include erratic driving behavior, failure to obey traffic laws, and other actions that demonstrate the driver’s lack of care.
- Causation: You will need to establish a direct link between the drunk driver’s actions and the injuries or damages you suffered. This can involve presenting medical records, expert testimony, eyewitness accounts, and other evidence to demonstrate how the accident caused your injuries or property damage.
- Damages: You must provide evidence of the damages you have incurred as a result of the accident. This can include medical bills, property repair or replacement costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any other relevant expenses or losses.
To effectively prove your case, it’s essential to gather as much evidence as possible. This may include:
- Collecting the contact information of witnesses who saw the accident or observed the driver’s behavior before or after the collision.
- Taking photographs or videos of the accident scene, vehicle damage, injuries, and any other relevant details.
- Obtaining the police report and any other official documents related to the accident.
- Seeking medical treatment immediately after the accident and keeping records of all medical expenses and treatment received.
Why Choose DiPasquale Moore For Your Drunk Driving Accident Case?
At DiPasquale Moore, we know how to win. We know how insurance companies work and how to fight them. We know how to negotiate and settle cases, and we know how to go to trial when that is the best option. Our St. Louis drunk driving accident lawyers are prepared to take on the insurance companies and fight for the compensation you need and deserve.