Who Can File a Personal Injury Claim?
If you were injured in an accident that was caused by someone else, you should speak with a lawyer to learn your legal options. At the start of your claim, you do not necessarily need to have evidence in hand that another party was the blame. In some cases, you may not even know who was liable. Our personal injury lawyers in Columbia can help investigate your case to determine liability and help you find answers.
You may be eligible to file a claim if you:
- Were hit by a careless driver
- Slipped or tripped and fell while on someone else’s property
- Were bitten by someone else’s dog
- Did not receive the medical care you needed
- Recently learned your baby sustained a birth injury
- Suffered unexpected side effects or complications from a prescription drug
- Got into an accident because your vehicle malfunctioned
- Were involved in an accident at work
- Suffered injury because of a defective or dangerous product
- Lost a loved one in a tragic accident
This list is not exhaustive, so even if the incident that injured you is not listed above, we invite you to give us a call. We are happy to review your case for free and let you know what your legal options are.
Work with Our Experienced Personal Injury Team
DiPasquale Moore offers free consultations to every prospective client. When you speak to us in this initial meeting, we can help you understand what your rights are and how we may be able to help you. Our attorneys offer honest counsel and guidance borne out of our 100+ years of combined experience. We have helped clients resolve their cases after all sorts of accidents and injuries. No matter your situation, we can share what we know with you.
If you have already spoken with an insurance adjuster or even received a settlement offer, it is not too late to speak with a Columbia injury attorney. We can help you determine whether the amount you have been offered was fair and, if you decide to work with us, negotiate with the insurer on your behalf. Our team is ready to do what it takes to help you.
We are proud to care for the injured in our community. Call us today at (573) 312-3188 to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.