Dave JohnsonTrial Attorney
Attorney Dave Johnson is passionate about fighting for the rights of his clients, and he has worked tirelessly throughout his career to ensure each and every injured person he represents has a voice. When Dave works with new clients he strives to put himself in their shoes. Because of this empathetic mentality, he is able to use his compassionate nature, alongside his ample legal experience, to fight back against big corporations and other wrongdoers.
In college, Dave focused on advocacy, public speaking, debate, forensics, and mock trial. He received several recognitions in mock trial competitions, served on the Board of Advocates, and directed a mock trial competition.
After school, Dave went on to work with a Jackson County Circuit Court judge as a law clerk where he first realized his passion for personal injury law. As a Special Assistant Attorney General for the Missouri Department of Revenue, he litigated several cases against drunk drivers before moving on to advocate for other personal injury victims who might otherwise go overlooked.
When you work with Dave, you can expect attentive, hands-on legal guidance and aggressive legal advocacy. He has been involved in every part of the legal process throughout his ample years as an attorney, and he knows what to do in order to help his clients obtain the compensation they’re owed. Dave focuses primarily on wrongful death cases, insurer negligence, insurance bad faith, and various other types of personal injury cases.
In his spare time, Dave enjoys spending time with his wife and son and is an avid tennis player. He’s also very involved in his church and serves as a youth ministry leader, outreach leader, and teacher. Dave also volunteers with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kansas City and Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law
- Truman State University
- Super Lawyers ® Rising Stars 2014 – 2020
- Keenan Ball Trial College Graduate
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers of America
- Five-Star “Lawyer of Distinction”
- Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers of America
- 10 Best Under 40 from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 40 Under 40 from the American Academy of Attorneys
- Top 10 Attorney from Attorney and Practice Magazine
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Kansas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- Keenan Trial Institute
- Christian Legal Society
- Christian Trial Lawyers Association
- The Federalist Society
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
I can't say enough kind things about the DiPasquale Moore team
I felt so taken care of and valued
I would highly recommend coming here if you want the best service
I'm very pleased with the outcome
Great people and if you need to someone to take care of business they are your people.