DiPasquale Moore is a nationally recognized trial practice that focuses on personal injury and workers’ compensation law. Since 2013, our award-winning attorneys have recovered millions in compensation for victims, workers, and families and have earned a reputation as proven and highly experienced advocates.
Based in Kansas City, our firm is trusted by colleagues and clients across the region because we have the experience and resources to take on tough cases.
Why Clients Choose Us:
- Experience: Our team leverages over 100 years of collective legal experience to provide the firepower victims need to fight back against powerful insurance companies.
- Results: We’ve recovered millions of dollars for clients in claims involving auto accidents, workplace injuries, serious injuries, and wrongful death.
- Proven Attorneys: Our attorneys are respected trial lawyers recognized in prestigious listings like Super Lawyers and The National Trial Lawyers Top 100.
- Personal Attention: We prioritize personalized service to help clients explore meaningful solutions custom-tailored to their claims.
- No Recovery, No Fee: We work on contingency fees, which means there’s no cost to hire our team and no fee unless a recovery is made in your case. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
We have a track record of success
We are dedicated to professionalism and high-quality legal representation
We offer each prospective client a free consultation
Our attorneys have over 100 years of collective legal experience
Multiple Offices Serving Victims Across Missouri, Kansas & Illinois
DiPasquale Moore is a locally based law firm with a regional reputation. Since our founding, we’ve grown to offer experienced counsel to clients across Missouri, Kansas and Illinois and have earned the trust of families and fellow lawyers throughout these jurisdictions.
Our office locations:
We’re available to meet with potential clients during a FREE consultation at one of our offices, as well as by phone or videoconferencing. Give us a call at (888) 743-1030 to request your free and confidential case review, or contact us online