Get Help Recovering Compensation For Injuries
Unfortunately, the person who is at fault may not always be the easiest
to deal with. In fact, that person
might actually attempt to deny responsibility. As a victim of an accident, however, you have the right to seek compensation
from the person at fault. We can help.
- Compensation for injuries can include the following:
- Medical bills, including past, present, or future costs
- Emergency medical costs, including Emergency Room transportation or treatment
- Property damage costs, including total loss of a vehicle
- Pain and suffering, and other non-monetary damages
- Lost wages due to time away from work
- Other costs associated with a wrongful death claim, such as funeral or
When you choose to work with our full-service law firm, you can be confident
that your case is in good hands. While you focus on your emotional and
physical recovery, our legal team will tirelessly pursue compensation
on your behalf. As extensively trained trial attorneys, we have experience
securing successful results for numerous clients. We want to use our experience
to help you obtain a fair settlement or trial verdict!
Share Your Side of the Story. We're Here to Act On Your Behalf.
Our mission at
DiPasquale Moore is to provide you the legal support you need during this difficult time.
We're dedicated to making the legal process
as smooth as possible by working on your case for you. From listening to your needs to aggressively
representing you in court, you can count on our devoted personal injury
attorneys. Let us help you today.
If your case requires immediate legal attention, call (888) 743-1030.
If you prefer, schedule your free consultation by
filling out the evaluation form.