Kansas City Motorcycle Accident Lawyers

Helping You Recover After Serious Motorcycle Crash

As a motorcyclist, you have the same right to drive on the road as any other motorist. You also have the right to file a claim if you were injured in an accident that was caused by the negligence of another driver.

Motorcyclists are much more vulnerable to serious damages due to the nature of their vehicles. Even in low-impact collisions, motorcyclists can be exposed to serious injury or wrongful death. If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, DiPasquale Moore can help protect your rights. Our Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyers can help you recover the compensation you need to pay for sudden medical expenses and get your life back on track.

Call (888) 743-1030 to take advantage of a free consultation. We have offices in Kansas City, Columbia, and Topeka.

What Can Our Firm Do For You?

Dealing with a difficult insurance company or agent is the last thing you want to worry about when you are suffering debilitating injuries, which is why hiring a Kansas City motorcycle accident attorney can be so beneficial to you.

The team at DiPasquale Moore can fight for a fair settlement with the other driver's insurance company so that you receive the financial support you need to cover your expenses. We can also prepare your case for court in the event a settlement can't be reached. We do this by gathering witness statements and medical records, investigating your crash, and finding innovative ways to develop your case.

There may be a time limit on your claim, so contact us today. We work efficiently to strengthen your case and improve your chances of securing compensation, sometimes up to three times more than you would receive on your own.

What Damages Can I Be Compensated For?

There are many unexpected expenses that come to light in the wake of a serious motorcycle accident. From medical bills to property damage, you may be wondering how exactly you are going to pay these expenses, especially if you are unable to return to work for a long period of time.

While achieving compensation cannot change what happened, it can help you get your life back on track after a devastating injury or loss, covering economic and non-economic damages, such as:

  • Past and future medical costs
  • Emergency treatment costs
  • Property loss or property damage
  • Past and future loss of wages
  • Pain and suffering
  • Loss of companionship or consortium
  • Funeral and burial expenses

While your settlement with the insurance company should cover these expenses, in some cases, you may be able to pursue further damages through a personal injury lawsuit.

DiPasquale Moore is here to help you through this process. Call our Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyers at (888) 743-1030!

Who and What is the Cause of Your Accident?

40% of motorcycle crashes are single-vehicle accidents. The other 60%, however, are often caused by other drivers. When someone is operating a motor vehicle, they owe a duty of care to those around them. They fulfill this duty by following traffic laws, driving cautiously, and paying attention to their surroundings. If they fail to exhibit reasonable care, they can be held civilly accountable.

Dangerous driving behaviors that often contribute to motorcycle accidents:

  • Unsafe lane changes
  • Failure to check blind spots
  • Speeding and reckless driving
  • Driving under the influence
  • Right-of-way errors
  • Distracted drivers

If you have been harmed or lost a loved one due to someone’s inattention or careless error, you should hold them accountable. Our Kansas City motorcycle accident attorneys are here to help you get the justice you deserve.

Don't delay— call our Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyers today at (888) 743-1030 for your free consultation.

Testimonials

  • I can't say enough kind things about the DiPasquale Moore team

    - K.A.

    - Anonymous

  • I felt so taken care of and valued

    - J.B.

    - Anonymous

  • I would highly recommend coming here if you want the best service

    - R.P.

    - Anonymous

  • I'm very pleased with the outcome

    - E.A.

    - Anonymous

  • Highly recommended

    - J.O.

    - Anonymous

  • Great people and if you need to someone to take care of business they are your people.

    - K.T.

    - Anonymous

Prev Next

request your free consultation

Give us a call at (888) 743-1030 or fill out the form below to start your free consultation.
We will walk you through the process and put your mind at ease.

    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Put Us On Your Side