Attorney Steve Duke was drawn to the practice of law because of his knack for understanding complex concepts and then being able to explain those to other people in ways that help them understand and connect with those otherwise challenging ideas. In many ways, being a lawyer means being an educator, whether that is with clients, judges, or juries, so this talent is much appreciated here at DiPasquale Moore.
Steve has gained a reputation for always showing his clients that he is there to help them whenever they need it while also making sure they feel in control as a case advances. He gives his clients honest legal advice and keeps them informed of the facts of the case, so they feel empowered throughout the process. Effective communication is key, especially when handling such complicated legal matters.
Steve is a lifelong resident of St. Louis. He grew up in Ballwin and Chesterfield, going to high school at Parkway West High School. He earned his undergraduate degree from Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois, and his J.D. from St. Louis University School of Law.
He married his wife, Sally, 15 years ago. Much of his free time is spent enjoying the company of his five-year-old daughter, Tori.
- Bradley University, B.S. Graphic Design and Photography, 2003
- St. Louis University School of Law, cum laude, J.D. with a concentration in civil litigation, 2015
- Missouri State Bar
- Illinois State Bar
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Missouri, Western District of Missouri, and the Southern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Class Action Lawsuits
Awards & Accolades
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star, 2021