If you have been wrongfully injured, it is crucial that you contact a personal injury attorney in Kansas City as soon as possible. At our firm, we take pride in representing individuals and their families who have suffered injuries and damages due to the negligence of others. We believe that no one deserves to suffer at the hands of someone else's wrongdoing, which is why we do everything in our power to ensure our clients are repaid what they have lost.
If you were injured in an accident, remember to do the following:
- Document the details of your accident. Write down anything you can recall about how the incident occurred, including what you were doing, the time, whom you were with-every detail you can draw upon.
- Collect information from witnesses. It may be particularly useful to get statements from any witnesses involved to strengthen your claim to insurance companies. Our meticulous lawyers can interview witnesses on your behalf.
- Gather medical records or evidence. Having copies of your medical records can prove that an existing medical condition did not cause your injuries, and demonstrate the severity of your injuries.
- File a personal injury claim with the help of an attorney. Our attorneys can assist with your claim by assembling the necessary medical evidence and testimonies to build your claim. Let our team at DiPasquale Moore do the work for you.
The sooner you retain our firm's services, the sooner we can begin compiling every detail surrounding your case. Whether your injuries stemmed from a car accident, a slip and fall, a dog bite, a premises liability, or another incident, you can rest assured that we possess the skills and resources necessary to assist you.
We want you to focus on your recovery while we pursue compensation on your behalf!
You don't pay unless we win your case!
Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis, which means that you owe us nothing unless we recover money for you. We also provide free initial consultations, so that you can meet with us and discuss your situation without making any initial financial commitments. Do not wait to get started on your case!
Attorney Moore's Distinguishing Characteristics
- Outstanding client service aimed at total satisfaction
- History of proven results and impressive verdicts and settlements
- High degree of professional ability and competence
- Credible, ethical, and professional representation
- Contingency fee policy that allows affordable counsel for victims
- Free case consultations to prospective clients
- Caring and compassionate legal counsel during a time of need
Give our firm a call today for more information about our services.