Colin Rohach has joined DiPasquale Moore as an innovative workers’ compensation and personal injury attorney. Originally drawn to a legal career due to its opportunities to “give a voice to the voiceless” who are suppressed by stubborn insurance company tactics, he is able to continue his mission with a firm that shares his goals and passions.
Before completing his J.D., Colin had already begun sharpening his abilities by focusing on personal injury and workers’ compensation while still in law school. He uses his refined skills to handle complex situations with a high amount of detail that most oppositions do not expect. This strategy and approach have helped him secure settlements and awards for clients in many cases that others had called “unwinnable.”
Colin grew up in Leawood, Kansas, and went to Rockhurst High School in Kansas City. He attended the University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC) for both undergrad and law school.
Outside of the office, Colin serves on the Board of Directors for Leawood Stage Company, which is a local theater company that focuses on education and family shows. He is also an avid writer and cryptocurrency developer.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D., 2021
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, B.A., Business Administration with finance emphasis, economics minor, 2019
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- UMKC Law Alumni Association
- Rockhurst Alumni Association
Awards and Accolades
- CALI Award, Real Property
- UMKC Dean’s List, each semester
- UMKC Law Review 2021-2022, Articles Editor
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly, Article on Rule 30(b)(6) Corporate Depositions